A MASSIVE ARRAY OF QUALITY LOTS...
This auctions includes
Ex-Display Lounge Suites, Dining Suites & Bedroom Furniture
Hand and Power Tools, Pressure Cleaner, Compressors
Also on offer is an extensive selection of other goods from Deceased Estates and importers including musical instruments, vintage furniture, LP Records, Solar Panels, BBQ, Lawnmowers, Chainsaws and more
2004 BMW 318i
1989 Ford Maverick
2004 Holden Commodore Acclaim
1997 Mitsubishi Mirage
Honda CR 250 R
Merits Challenger 10 disability scooter
Wega 3 Group Espresso coffee machines
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
15 Kingston Ave
Richmond S.A. 5033
• Saturday 16th February til 4pm
• Sunday 17th February from 9am to 12pm
• Monday 18th February from 9am to 4pm
By 4pm Monday 18th February 2019
• Secure Credit Card Online (1.75% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Credit Card In Person (1.5% Surcharge)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods cannot be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
Avoid the queues! Log onto your Auction Blue account and pay via credit card. Have your items shipped by using our Nationwide Shipping Service.
(Please note: Shipping is not available with payments via direct deposit)
Due to high volumes and turnover of stock, AuctionBlue is unable to ensure the security of your items after the collection due date. Please ensure you collect within the allocated times for optimum staff assistance. Please contact our friendly shipping team if you are unable to collect and need a shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.